Поиск по сайту
Work in pairs. Ask and answer the questions. Are supermarkets usually small or big? Is there a supermarket in the place where you live? What do you buy there? How often do you go there? (Школьные сочинения)
ГДЗ по английскому языку; Rainbow English; 5-й класс; Unit 6; Step 1; упр. 3; стр. 93.
1) Supermarkets are usually very big because those are places where people can buy almost everything. I live in a quiet part of my town but we have a supermarket here too. I usually go there three or four times a week alone or with my friends and two times a week with my parents. I buy a lot of things in the supermarket: food, games, toys, clothes and magazines.
2) People often buy vegetables and fruit in two places: in the supermarket and at the market.
In the place where I live there is no market. But sometimes you can see some elderly people in the street selling vegetables and fruit from their gardens. They usually work in late summer and early autumn only.
3) In the centre of my town there are lots of things to see and do. There is a large square where people always gather to celebrate different holidays. Opposite the square we have a beautiful park with tall trees, green lawns, round ponds, beautiful lakes and comfortable benches. Next to the park there is a big railway station with many trains arriving and leaving every day. And, of course, in the town centre there are cafes, shops, hotels, etc.
4) If people want to see paintings, they usually go to a picture gallery, to a museum or to a special exhibition that can take place in a restaurant, library, etc. My town is small and we have no picture galleries here. But we have a museum. That is a local history museum. There are many things that describe how our town was founded and how it developed.
5) If people want to get to some place but do not know how to do it, they can ask different questions. The examples are: «How can I get to … ?», «What is the shortest way to … ?» or «Do you know where … is/are?» It is often very important to be polite when you ask such questions and to use words like «please», «could you» and so on. I usually get to school on foot. If the weather is too nasty, I go by bus. I get to the nearest cinema on foot too. I get to the railway station and the airport by bus or by taxi.
Внимание! Спасибо за внимание.
Спасибо за внимание.
Полезный материал по теме
И это еще не весь материал, воспользуйтесь поиском