Наши эксперты могут проверить Ваше сочинение по критериям ЕГЭ
ОТПРАВИТЬ НА ПРОВЕРКУ
Эксперты сайта Критика24.ру Как стать экспертом?
Учителя ведущих школ и действующие эксперты Министерства просвещения Российской Федерации.
For example, I always keep regular hours: I get up early in the morning and go to bed before midnight. If I stay up late, I start to feel tired and uncomfortable. When I get up, I do my morning exercises because they give me energy. I also try to move a lot during the day: I spend much time outdoors walking, running and playing active games with my friends. And what about you? Do you find your life style healthy?
– I really don't know. I seldom keep regular hours but I try to keep to a healthy diet.
– And what is that diet like? What do you eat and drink?
– I never eat out because I think that food in cafes and restaurants can be bad for my health. I cook at home with my mother. We usually have a lot of vegetables, fruit, meat and milk on our table. We also drink juice every day.
– Do you do any sport?
– Yes, I enjoy cycling and swimming.
– So, what do you think people should do to be in good health?
– I think they should do all the things that we just talked about and also be in a good mood.
– I agree with you. See you tomorrow!
Вариант ответа №2 (краткий диалог)
– Do you keep regular hours?
– No, I don't. I get up and go to sleep at different times every day.
– Do you do morning exercises?
– Yes, I do. They help me feel happier and more active in the morning?
– Do you keep to a diet?
– No, I don't. I eat almost everything that I want. But I try not to eat fat food and not to drink Coca-Cola.
– Do you do sport?
– Yes, I do. I like to spend my free time playing football and volleyball with my friends.
– What must people do to stay in good health?
– They must keep regular hours, eat healthy food and move a lot during the day.
Посмотреть все сочинения без рекламы можно в нашем
Чтобы вывести это сочинение введите команду /id89208