Условный диалог-расспрос и монологическое высказывание на тему «Книги»
Задание 2. Ответы на вопросы в телефонном разговоре.
1. What kind of books do like to read?
- I like reading detective stories.
2. Who is your favourite writer?
- My favourite writer is Dan Brown. He is an American author of thrillers.
3. How often do you borrow books from the library?
I prefer reading online, but time to time I visit our school library. It happens once a month.
4. How do you think why teens are reading less and less nowadays?
- Reading books is not very popular with adults, too, not only with teens. That’s adults who are responsible for their attitude to reading.
5. How could reading English books improve teens’ English?
- Reading original English books teens could learn not only words, but expressions with them.
What book would you recommend to your friend who wants to read for pleasure? Why?
- As I’m a fan of Dan Brown, I would recommend to read the book “Angels and Demons” of this author because of its exciting plot.
Задание 3. Высказывание о книгах по плану (10-12 предложений):
1. Why people like reading books
2. What kinds of books you like reading and why
3. What topic you would choose to write about if you were a writer
1. I would like to talk about reading books.
2. For many people reading books is a good pastime.
3. Firstly, it is a good way to relax and forget about troubles.
4. Secondly, books are a great source of information.
5. And finally, it is a chance to spend quality time when you’re waiting for smth or travelling.
6. As for me, the most interesting books are detectives and fantasy books.
7. They keep you in suspense from the beginning to the end.
8. If I were a writer, I would choose the theme of parallel worlds.
9. The thoughts of it always give me a flight of imagination.
10. I’m sure that reading books makes our life more interesting.