• Why people keep pets
• What pets are most popular in big cities
• Whether having pets is a big responsibility, and why
1. I an going to give a talk about pets.
2. First of all, I want to say that many people who like animals keep some of them at home. Such animals are called pets. They are cats, dogs, hamsters, white mice and so on. Most often, people keep pets because they need love and entertainment, they do not want to feel themselves lonely.
For example, dogs and cats can cure some illnesses and bad mood. Also, some young people who didn't want to have children (they are called 'childfree') keep pets because they want to care about someone.
3. In big cities, people keep pets, which they can settle in their apartments, like little dogs, cats, mice, parrots or goldfishes. Only in the cities, you can meet people with unusual domestic inhabitants like tarantulas or snakes. People do not have large animals like horses. Also, they rarely choose dogs such as shepherds, mastiffs or greyhounds.
4. I think having pets is a really big responsibility. Firstly, if you want to keep animals you must understand that they are living beings that can die without proper care. Secondly, some people think that maintenance for pets is easy and does not require much time, but it is not. In addition, mistaken that owning an animal is cheap because some people consider only the price of food, but absolutely everything you need vets, toys, etc.
5. In the end, I want to say that pets are not an entertainment for a time, and if you want to get love, you should give love in return.