Поиск по сайту
Dialogue: Theater in Russia. Nutcracker (Школьные сочинения)
- Hi, Sasha, where are you coming from?
- Hi, I'm coming from the play. Have you ever seen ballet “The Nutcracker”
-No, I never have. Tell me more about it.
- “The Nutcraker” tells about a little girl who had a dream about an adventure with The Nutcracker through wonderful places: they saw dance of snowflakes, fought with th
at King and danced among the flowers and saw the Dragee Fairy.
-Sounds very interesting.
I heard about this ballet before. Did you like the performance?
- Yes, I did. The performance was quite interesting, everything was so new to me, because it was my first time at the real theater.
- Wonderful! Do you know when the first performance was set?
- The first performance was set on 1892 at the Mariynsky theater. The ballet itself was written by the infamous
ussian composer Peter Tchaykovskiy.
- The ballet is still popular among youngsters, isn’t it?
-Yes, it is. And I must tell that yesterday there were a lot of young people same age as me. The Nutcracker is a light and kind story perfectly suitable for Christmas.
-I think so too. What can you say about the performance itself? Was it good enough?
-Yes, it was. It was clear that dancers step into their roles with every part of their mind. Even if they don’t speak, the acting they had shown was fascinating to watch.
-If I were you, I’d focus on the one dancer and watched him for the rest of the performance.
-I could not focus on something certain since every detail of the ballet was attracting. They did a very great job on making a good decoration.
-Was there any dancer you already know?
-No, there wasn’t. I saw them for the first time but I gain very special memories.
-Wish I’ve been there to see such wonderful peace of art! I'm not really a big connoisseur of art, but sometimes I like to go to the theater or museum.
-Thank you for sharing your opinion. I was really interested in listening to you and your opinion.
- It was nice talking to you. You're very interesting.
Внимание! Спасибо за внимание.
Спасибо за внимание.
Полезный материал по теме
И это еще не весь материал, воспользуйтесь поиском